Here’s a fun link to a podcast between my publicist Kimberly Plumley and Peggy Richardson, another member of the Book Broads. Kim talks a bit about me and my new book about halfway through. Check it out!
November 13, 2010
Youth Literacy: A Discussion with The Book Broads
I paint, I sing, I walk in the rain. I'm clumsy and I love the smell of campfire. My head is full of imaginary things and the only thing I ever really want to do in life is write. My first book "Shadowlands: The Guardian" was released in Feb. 2011. The sequel is coming in 2012! View all posts by cjgosling
This entry was posted on Saturday, November 13th, 2010 at 3:15 pm and posted in Inspiration, Marketing, Writing. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “Youth Literacy: A Discussion with The Book Broads”
Shadowlands: The Guardian
- I'm not sick, I'm writing! #siwc2018 #amwriting… instagram.com/p/BjkpbRZjiAZ/… 2 weeks ago
- Had so much fun participating in TOLs upcycling challenge! :) facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 month ago
- Canadians are coming together to stand against a dangerous proposal, led by @Bell, to give the government censorshi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- @ElizabethMay @KennedyStewart Thank you for your work and sacrifice. Thank you for being my voice. #DefendTheWater #stopkindermorgan 3 months ago
- I needed somewhere to hang more necklaces... So I mutilated a hanger. 😁 I like it! #5minutecrafts instagram.com/p/BgX5Aq-nMOt/ 3 months ago
NetworkedBlogs on Facebook