Here’s a fun link to a podcast between my publicist Kimberly Plumley and Peggy Richardson, another member of the Book Broads. Kim talks a bit about me and my new book about halfway through. Check it out!
November 13, 2010
Youth Literacy: A Discussion with The Book Broads
I paint, I sing, I walk in the rain. I'm clumsy and I love the smell of campfire. My head is full of imaginary things and the only thing I ever really want to do in life is write. My first book "Shadowlands: The Guardian" was released in Feb. 2011. The sequel is coming in 2012! View all posts by cjgosling
This entry was posted on Saturday, November 13th, 2010 at 3:15 pm and posted in Inspiration, Marketing, Writing. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “Youth Literacy: A Discussion with The Book Broads”
Shadowlands: The Guardian
- 5 of 5 stars to The Guardian by C. J. Gosling goodreads.com/review/show/19… 3 months ago
- My first tattoo! I love it! Thanks to Zachary at Forever Inked Tatoo for your beautiful work. fb.me/7ZgV5kU5z 3 months ago
- Something I've got going... (Everywhere I have sought peace and not found it, except in a corner with a book.)... fb.me/4ItkQ3U4h 3 months ago
- Posted a new song: "Daydream" reverbnation.com/q/6uk19x #music reverbnation.com/charitygosling 5 months ago
- Picture frame + recycled canvas board + old drawer pulls #crafting #upcyclewin #upcycle 😁 fb.me/7QzciCFzM 6 months ago
NetworkedBlogs on Facebook