Pounding out the fourth draft of my manuscript. It’s frustrating but also a lot of fun. The characters are starting to take shape and step off the page for me, new characters are begging to be introduced and others… die. I’ve noticed my book seems to be more appropriate for older teens now. I started out writing for twelve year-olds but the book just seems a little darker now. But still fun 🙂 God willing, I’ll be done by the beginning of January and sending it off, placing the fate of my baby in the strange hands of an agent and editor.
November 9, 2009
The end is coming?
I paint, I sing, I walk in the rain. I'm clumsy and I love the smell of campfire. My head is full of imaginary things and the only thing I ever really want to do in life is write. My first book "Shadowlands: The Guardian" was released in Feb. 2011. The sequel is coming in 2012! View all posts by cjgosling
This entry was posted on Monday, November 9th, 2009 at 7:52 am and posted in My Journey. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
3 responses to “The end is coming?”
Shadowlands: The Guardian
- I'm not sick, I'm writing! #siwc2018 #amwriting… instagram.com/p/BjkpbRZjiAZ/… 2 weeks ago
- Had so much fun participating in TOLs upcycling challenge! :) facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 month ago
- Canadians are coming together to stand against a dangerous proposal, led by @Bell, to give the government censorshi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- @ElizabethMay @KennedyStewart Thank you for your work and sacrifice. Thank you for being my voice. #DefendTheWater #stopkindermorgan 3 months ago
- I needed somewhere to hang more necklaces... So I mutilated a hanger. 😁 I like it! #5minutecrafts instagram.com/p/BgX5Aq-nMOt/ 3 months ago
NetworkedBlogs on Facebook